I know I need to eat more vegetables, but I have no idea how to cook them!"
"I've always cooked my vegetables in oil or butter! How do I cook them without?"
"I want my family to eat more vegetables, how can I prepare them so that everyone can enjoy?"
"Bell peppers were on sale! How should I cook them?"
"I grew a bunch of tomatoes in my garden this summer. What should I do with them?"
"I saw an eggplant at the store and decided to try it. How should I cook it?"
"I love roasted Brussels sprouts, but I've always roasted them in oil. What should I do now?"
"Do you have a recipe for mushrooms that is yummy?"
"I want to eat more simply, but I don't know how to prepare vegetables on their own."
Welcome to your solution: The Healthy Veggies Cookbook.
45 vegetables. 55 simple recipes.
Please note that these are extremely simple recipes, some of them only even having one or a few ingredients with the cooking method for maximum yumminess. If you are looking for elaborate recipes, then this is not the book for you. If you're looking for super simple, then this is the recipe book for you!
This cookbook was created by...
- Making a list of 45 different vegetables.
- Writing a super-simple recipe for how to cook each vegetable in a yummy oil-free way that you and your family can enjoy.
- Making an easily-to-follow table of contents that lists the 45 vegetables and the easy recipes that go along with each vegetable.
My goal through this cookbook is to allow you to...
- cook any type vegetable without oil or butter.
- find your new favorite go-to vegetables and cooking methods.
- make vegetables enjoyable for you and your family.
- try new vegetables.
- keep it simple.
No crazy cooking methods, photography, or ingredients. Just a simple cookbook that you can print out and keep on your kitchen counter.